Monday, October 25, 2010

Thee :D

Posted by Nor Diniy Izzaty at 8:24 PM
Boy: Why wont you go out with him?
Girl: Because i don't know if i like him that way yet.
Boy: What do you mean?
Girl: Well i don't get butterflies when i see him.
Boy: Oh when do you get butterflies.
Girl: With someone else.
Boy: Like who.
Girl: He wouldn't ever go out with me.
Boy: Who?
Girl: You?
Boy: What?
Girl: Nothing i have to go.
Boy: No tell me.
Girl: I like you. You are all i think about. When i see you i get butterflies. When i am not with you i cry. When i talk to you i never want to stop. I love you.
Boy: Oh
Boy: I like you. When other guys talk to you it kills me. When you walk past me my heart skips a beat. When i am not with you i don't want to live. I love you too.

0 comments on "Thee :D"

Post a Comment