Monday, August 16, 2010

Go on, stupid

Posted by Nor Diniy Izzaty at 8:08 PM
I dont belong in your precious memory

If I live another life this feelings will be repeated. It is clear now I am no longer waiting, truths are always hurting you but lies is more painful. Things are now very complicated as someone would say, but now I carry on. I wouldn't bare to face it but I have too. Our last breath together just ended, it's a burden as a blink of an eye it just kept coming. I needed you but would you feel the same? I keep on repeating the same phrase but I won't anymore. I'm sorry for those beautiful memories as I am a destroyer. I couldn't take it before but now I'm doing it willingly... Of letting this go. It is not wasted but it's a sacrifice. I wish I could call upon the day we haven't met, but nothing is a regret. Another broken heart has been claimed and zero happiness I've not gain.

0 comments on "Go on, stupid"

Post a Comment